Thursday, August 13, 2009

My First Blog

Hey All
Well, here we are...my first official blog. Don't really know where to start, so here's a little information about me. I just turned 30 a couple of months ago. I live in Fullerton, California with Nathan (the most awesomeist boyfriend ever), and my three babies, Nani, Gea, & Que (No I haven't reached that part of my life yet, my babies are my kitties). I am currently working at Mobile Line Communications, a job which I love, especially the people I work with. And I am trying to get my degree in Accounting at the University of Phoenix. My hobbies are cross-stitching & stamping. Oh...& I have the most amazing family every, diverse and expanded, but amazing. I am lucky enough to have a great, loving dad, three mothers, and multiple step-brothers and sisters. I have also been blessed with many friends who have supported me throughout my life.
So that's where I am in my life at the moment. There is a lot more to tell you, but that will come in the future blogs.
To all my family & friends reading, know that I love you with all my heart!!!
Till the next blog....
Princess Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment